Suffering with diabetes and arthritis, have white lesion in lower gums. Biopsy showed squamous carcinoma. Guidance?

hello sir.. My father has some white lesion in lower gums on 10.09.12 first biopsy made in Lal lab..negative wd mucosal plasmacytosis second in tata memorial in oct`12..negative with hyperblastic cell with chronic inflammation but in third biopsy report at tata on 6 nov 12 show superficial, invasive, well differentiated squamous carcinoma in begining surgeon at tata said ..need for minor surgery but yesterday said that they will remove lower jaw bone...without explaining the region in which disease occur..nd also replacer with the bone of leg.. further my father is a diabetic person with artritis.. fasting sugar 150.30-152 what i should do
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012