Suffering with dermographism, no cure with several treatments. Effective remedy?

Hi. My name is Desiree . I am 32 and have had dermographism since I was 21. I have tried so many attempts to cure it from strick diets with no sugars (even fruits) and no carbs etc, to an antobiotic teatment for SIBO which I also have and think the two health issues may be linked together. I say all of this because my husband and I would like to get pregnant, but I am scared. #1. Can I take Zyrtec while being pregnant and my baby be safe? #2. Are there any other cures to try for dermographism? I have read online that it gets worse for most women when they are pregnant. -Desiree
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
dermaographism is CURABLE BY PRECAUTIONS
IT INCREASES IN PREGNANCY BECAUSE DOCTORS GIVE CALCIUM VITAMINS IRON AND BCOMPLEX URING PREGNANCY
DONT TAKE THESE TAKE THE FOODS CONTAING THESE VITAMINS

BLACK PAPER FOR BCOMPLEX
BANANA AND SWEET POTATO FOR CALCIUM
GREEN VEGETABLES FO IRON VIT A
MUSHJ ROOM FOR VI D
CITEROUS FOR VIT C
NO USE OF OILS LIKE MUSTARD COCONUT WALNUT GROUND NUT ALMONDS SOYA
NO SOAP OINTMENTS CREAMS SHAMPOO AND SOAP CONTAINING NUTS
APPLY CALAMINE REGULARLY
ZERTEC CANT BE USED IN PREGNANCY YOU CAN USE MONTAIR OR ATARAX OR PIRITONM SOS
BUT BY PRECAUTIONS EXPLAINED ABOVE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN