Suffering with depression, sleeping difficulty, have lost hope, suicidal symptoms. Suggestion to get on track?

I do not know what to me since a period of more than two years suffering from depression strongly and now increased Alia symptoms often I feel hopelessness and lack of sleep and I can not sleep sometimes easily sleep 4 hours a day and the impact of this disease a lot on my life I am 22 Sometimes I deal with stupidly and wonder Kani lose control of myself and when I come back to consciousness felt that something strange is happening to me Do not care about myself and my professional appearance become see myself Kani base alone Because for a long time thought about suicide or hurting one was afraid to Volkswagen or lose control of myself soon
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012