Suffering with depression, improvement with counseling, prescribed medicines. Will it cause side effects if taken for a long term?

hi i m 23 year old young boy. i have problem with my treatment medicine. i have been suffered depression for 1 year but now i feel good due to treatment through psychiatric . though i feel good, doctor prescribe me dose of provanol sr-40 one tablet in a day or xet cr-12.5 two tablet in a day. Is that harmful or any side effects occurs in my body use of this dose as a long period.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012