Suffering with depression as well as another mental disorder

Hi. I have been suffering with depression as well as another mental disorder. My therapist and I have discussed me trying medication to deal with my problems. Prozac was suggested to me. What can you tell me about this?? Also, i am very weight-conscious. I am not overweight whatsoever, however, i refuse to take any meds that would make me gain weight. Does Prozac make you gain weight or lose weight? What other side effects are linked to this drug? Are there any other drug suggestions??
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011