Suffering with depression, anxiety due to baldness at a young age as a result of excessive masturbation. Help?

Sucidal teenage!plz tell is it my mistake,i am in depression & anxiety for 6months.reply unrgently plz I am 18yr boy.Very depressed & anxiety for last 6 months.The reason is that i am feeling guilty for my mistake and now want to commit suicide . As i did excessive ejaculation fro age 15 to 17 and my hairfall also started with that.I went to several doctors and they carried out many test which were normal.So after i told them about excessive ejaculation habit,,all of these doctors & many doctors on many forums told me that excessive ejaculation cause hairloss/thinning as it increase testosterone level(proven in studies) which overload the production of dht causing hairfall/balding.As i used to ejaculate 2 to 3 times a day,they said that yes ejaculation frequently cause your hairloss .One doctos also gave me prove that Over-ejaculation triggers excessive testosterone-DHT conversion in the prostate and testicles, leading to a stressful fight-or-flight state in the body. In this stressful state, the body produces an abundance of cortisol, which induces high levels of prolactin and reduces DHEA, HGH and testosterone production. At the same time, excessive prolactin and epinephrine induces constriction of the arteries, leading to poor blood circulation everywhere in your body, particularly in the scalp and prostate. All of this contributes to hair loss. So now it is clear that due to my mistake i have became bald at such young age & people are making fun of me when i go out.So now just want to gather some last info whether all this info is correct and i am the real culprit.hoping for reply soon.Bye & thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013