Suffering with depression, OCD. Is it safe to take effexor with prozac?

I have been taking effexor xr for about 5 mmonths it works very well for depression although the down side is hair lossl i t does not however work with my ocd adn i was wondering if i could take both these drugs to tacke these two problesm i.e. prozac for ocd and the effexor for anxiety and depression many thanks Arria can i take effexor and prozac to treat anxiety problesm and also prozac for ocd the former is working real well for me but i still need to address my recurrent ocd
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012