Suffering with dengue positive, constant fluctuation in platelet count, no fever. How long will the fluctuation last?

My son(32 years old) was admitted to Max Saket Delhi on saturday the 6th oct- dengue positive-with a platelet count of 64thousand (after four days of high temp )with a temp of 103 .6hrly tests are being done.It dropped to 35 then rose to 90 on the sunday then dropped to 30 again and and by monday morning it was 60 but by afternoon it was 30.It then went to 40,45 and up to 60 this morning now it has dropped to 45 again.His temp has been normal since late sun night..what do I do.How long will this fluctuation last.I am worried.What do we need to do for it become 1lakh.It is now seven days since the onset of fever .
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012