Suffering with continuous palpitations. Heart monitor showed rare ectopy beat with no supra-ventricular tachycardia. Meaning?

Hi...I m 25 yr old female who lately I ve been experiencing palpitations out the blue for going on 3 weeks now...consistently everyday..but this skipping or hesitation to beat haprepens more so when I m active going about my day....been to the e.r 2 times they took thloodwork & everything is normal.I did get a heart monitor. And the results said there was a rare ectopy beat with no supraventricular tachycardia Wat does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012