Suffering with constipation, stools seem to be compressed, feel blockage at the center of stomach. Test results normal. Actual problem?

Hi, I have suffering from constipation from the last few months, and the main problem I am facing is that the stool is coming out as if it is compressed sideways, and not in the ususal cylindrical shape. I feel like some kind of blockage at the centre of my stomach , but no pain as such... My doctor recommended me ganaton total, but its not working.. and all the stool tests and endoscopy results came normal.. Can you please help me in finding out what may be the actual problem..?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012