Suffering with congenital cervical stenosis, mass of c6 bone hitting a nerve root causing numbness in hand, intense pain. Next step?

Hi Doctor if I have congenital cervical stenosis and my c6 bone is hitting a nerve root , cutting into an artery , narrowing the neuroforamen and causing my right hand to go numb sometimes, not to mention the excruciating pain at night. plus there is a mass on the c6 bone - is that likely to be a Tumor or fatty tissue and can this be confirmed by a ct scan and a MRI ? Or is a biopsy required to confirm the mass?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer