Suffering with cold, hear sounds from sinuses on lying down causing discomfort in sleeping. Treatment required?

I have a cold and for the first time ever, when I lay down, with my head on 2 pillows for the stuffiness, I am hearing sounds in my sinuses. THey sound like clicks, air popping and bubbles - almost like dolphin or underwater sounds. I am a scubadiver. But these sounds just started this week as I came down with this flu What can I do as the sinus sounds in my front part of my head are keeping me awaka at night? Should I see an ENT specialist? Could this also be related to recent nasal snoring - I don t snore through my nose, as my mouth is closed.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013