Suffering with chronic urticaria, no relief with treatment. Effective remedy?

i have went to the dermotologist and have chronic urticiua ( hives ) and was given a steroid which helped alot but did not cure the hives i dont have as much, my bloood work came back good no abnormal reading except IGA was over 400 and have lab work for allergies, i have had a few symptoms on the underside and side of my testicle sack where the elastic on my briefs are at, it is of course warm and i know that warmth can cause the hives to occur any more opinions are most welcome
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013