Suffering with chronic migraine, have unbearable headache with high BP, depression post attack. History of seizures. Can injections like sumatriptan, triptan cure it?

I have been suffering from migraine since my childhood, perhaps by birth. Till now I ve gone thru many medications but nothing works. From whatever I remember, following are the medicines I ve taken so far which have not worked: 1. Inderal 2. Flunarizine 3. Catapress 4. Amytripline 5. Divalproax Sodium Many of the medicines I don t even remember. Headache type and patterns change time to tome. For around a year, I usually get the headach started in the midnight during sleep and last for a next day. Pain killers don t work now which were effective earlier. Pain is unbearable, and I can t do anything during the migraine episode. I am 32 now. I had 2 epilapsy episodes 16 years back and had taken Sodium Valproate (Epilex) for 4.5 years and its cured since I started the medicines. I had a brain scan 16 years back but there was nothing like tumors revealed in it. EEG was normal after epilepsy medicines course of 4.5 years which was not normal earlier. Last time I had a migraine episode, I got high blood pressure 100/140 revealed that time. Was having throbbing headache that time. I usually get depressing time after migraine episodes. Any hopes for me? Have heard about some injections to cure migraine like sumatriptan and other triptans. Do they work and cure or just taken to kill the pain?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012