Suffering with chronic hepatitis C, have ascites, edema, jaundice, fatigue, itchy skin, loss of appetite, mental disturbance. Suggestive treatment?

Hi! my name is Nisar. I am 57 years old. I am suffering from hepatitus C since 26 feburary 2009. I am suffering from following symptoms: Fluid retention causing swelling of the belly ( ascites ), legs ( edema ), or whole body (anasarca) Persistent jaundice Fatigue Disturbances in sleeping Itchy skin Loss of appetite, weight loss , wasting Vomiting with blood in the vomit Mental disturbances such as confusion, lethargy, extreme sleepiness, or hallucinations ( hepatic encephalopathy ) please help me
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012