Suffering with chronic cough, joint pain, feet swelling after taking TB medicines. Advised to continue rcinex, wysolone. Safe?

hi doctor.i am suffering from chronic cough from the last 5 months..earlier doctor had started me rcinex 600,ecox 1000,pyzarine 1500,benadon 20 mg..i took this medicine 2 months,but didnt find such improvement,these medicines given to me on the basis of ct scan & my esr was after 2 months i had again the ct scan they didnt find TB,but they are assuming now sacroidoisis,i was having join pain also,my whole feet were swoll down after taking tb doctor had started rcinex & wysolone 30 mg for one week,then 20 mg for one week & 20 mg to continue..i am 26 yr,old,is it safe to take these steroids n i didnt find any improvement on my cough..plz advise what to do,,,i am refrring medant gurgaon now,plz help me what to more thing esr test was not done on fasting basis,now i had again did the esr & now it comed down to 31 inted of 83...
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012