Suffering with chronic acidity, tiredness, shortness of breath. Scan showed enlarged liver, elevated sgpt. What am I suffering with?

i am 43yrs old blood test reports show that sgpt is 52,and sonography of upper abdomen shows an enlarged liver .i am having chronic acidity, bloating since many years.along with the above problems i feel tired and sleepy...having shortness of breath and stomach pain after having food since a few days..although my hb count is 12,my rbc count is 4.13..what risk am i in?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012