Suffering with chickenpox, missed periods. Will this affect the baby if I were to be pregnant?

Hi doctor, I received Chicken Pox vaccine on 1 Nov 2012 as my elder son was contracted with Chicken Pox, and since I was not immuned to it the doctor recommended me the vaccine. On 13 Nov 2012 I was finally down with Chicken Pox, with about 15 spots in total. It took me only a week to have all crusts fell out. My LMP was 8 Nov 2012 and today is 10 Dec 2012, it s late according to my normal 28 days cycle! We had sexual intercourse on 26 Nov 2012. Will this have any effect on the baby if I do get pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012