Suffering with chest congestion, breathing difficulty, aggravates during cloudy days, prescribed medicines. Precautions to be taken?

hi i m khyati...... lives in bangalore....... i m suffering from chest congestion, i have difficulty in breathing but after nabulisation i feel little comfortable ..........but a lot of weekness....................doctors gave me tab. advent625, tab. glemontF, syp. mucolite and tab. ato z. it happen when there are clouds outside i need to take something else wat precaution should i take to avoid this thing. pls suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012