Suffering with cerebral atrophy, have difficulty in walking, balance. Is this curable?

hello doctor Actually I am suffering from cerebral atrophy from past 4 years.I got the tests done including MRI .Doctors are saying that it is a genetic problem n it can t be cured. I have problem in balancing,walking,climbing stairs, excessive weakness and loss of confidence. I just want to know that if this can t be cured is there any way to reduce the effect of its symptoms?Or you can suggest any cure? I will be very gratefyl to you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012