Suffering with celiac. Why do I use the toilet so much? Why does that make me so tired?

Hi .im 42 year old male .i suffer with celiac .for the past two weeks .i allways need the toilet .for a poo .even if ive already been .and i allWays need to go .wen i sit up .i allso have very bad abdo pain .mainly on the right hand side .aroud the apendix .which i had took out 9 years ago.also the pain is in the lower part of my back also.and i have the pain all the time .worse wen im passing stools .but i feel tired all the time .even though i get 12 to14 hours sleep aday.and feeling dizy and weak .also the limpnods under both my armpits are swollen too any ideas
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer