Suffering with caruncle swallow problem on eyes, have severe itchiness. Normal?

Hi Dr. John, I m suffering from caruncle swallow problem on my both eyes. since last 2 month, it started to itchy. After this problem, I checked by doctor, he gave me the medicine for itchy, and to release from watery eye drop( 2 types). I used 1 month. Itchy is heal. but caruncle swallow problems is increased. The doctor was said it is not so big problems. It is just eye allergy . But I m scared, is this any big symptoms of any diseases or normal eye s problem. I work on TV and computer related job. Until now I m not using any glasses. Is it the cause or something else? pls help me.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012