Suffering with buttocks pain during bowel movements, while standing or sitting, no relief with medicines. Guidance?

Sir right from 2 months I have been suffering in buttocks during bowel movements, sometimes while I stand or sit. I consulted a Paediatric & Laparoscopic Surgeon. He suggested me to use Cremaffin Plus(15 ML/day), Flexon( IBUPROFEN & Paracetamol Tablets & Dilzem cream. Though I am using them I am not getting relief. Still I suffer from pain and irritation sometimes. Sir please guide me what should I do and whom should I consult to avoid this pain & do I need any surgery or could I recover with drugs prescribed by doctor. After attending nature calls sometimes I fell pain. Please guide regarding this issue. You could guide me with your suggestions through YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013