Suffering with blood in stool, pain in rectum. Rectum cancer?

Dear Doctor, I am suffering with the blood in the motion at the end. No pain in the rectum but at least 1 or 2 spoon of fresh blood is coming at the end. I am scared to visit doctor, thinking it may be cancer something. It started almost 7 to 8 months back, and was not there at all after 3 to 4 months when I was in UK (London) for my project work, Now after coming back to India again it is started. Now it is 2 months i am in India and daily I see the blood in motion at the end. My brother in law(my sisters husband who is doctor) also had the same symptoms and now he is suffering from Rectum cancer by last one year. So I scared to tell my problem to anybody in family. I am 32 year old married and working for software company. ( YYYY@YYYY ) my personal mail id. Please suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013