Suffering with blood clotting, no progress with stoin. Guidance?

Hi, I name is Arun singh, I am suffring from Blood clotting (Brain) last 6 years. I had cunsulted my doctor Mr. Pankaj Gupta ( neurologist ) Oct. 2008. and he suggest me a medicine stoin ( Phenyton sodium ) for 2 years. And IInd time he again suggest same medicine for next two years. But till now I didn t have any progess in diseases. So please suggest me what will I do for my problem solution.. My Name Arun singh Con. No. 0000 E mail Id. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012