Suffering with bipolar disorder, gets violent at times. Will right therapy and counseling help?

i have recently moved into a remote part of tasmania was a single mum of four children under ten and found he suffers bi polar and last night had a bad eposide of anger issues which resolted in furniture damage but dont wish to leave or bring in authorites to put him in a padded cell and sedatate him like people have before just believe that with right therapy or councilling we can tame his anger and be the family we all want we live in queenstown
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013