Suffering with bipolar disorder and anxiety, advised lifelong medication. Will ayurvedic help?

Hi Dr Taneja, My name is sashi and I hav a friend who is suffering from bipolar disorder and anxiety for past 4-5 years and has been on allopathic medication . I have been going through the net and discovered that such a patient has to undergo lifelong medication in allopathy . However, ayurvedam seems to show some hope. Can you please let me know if you could please help my friend recover? Can you please le me know what needs to be done? Looking forward eagerly for your response, sashi
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012