Suffering with bad breath, maintain good oral hygiene. Taking PAN 40 for acidity. Relief tips?

HI Doctor, I am writing this very sorrowfully.. I am suffering from bad breath problem. I do maintain good dental hygiene and regularly gargling with mouth wash and taking PAN 40 tablets for my acidic problem as suggested by one doctor. I don’t have any spicy foods, Meats, milk, or chocolates. But whenever I eat something immediately the bad smell is coming from my mouth, that happens if I do bruising also still coming from my throat… Could you please suggest me how can I overcome this cause.. I am working in a environment in which more interactions are required.. and this is spoiling my life and career
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012