Suffering with bad breath, have a lime taste in mouth on eating, increased sensitivity on eating cold things. Solution?

dear doctor, i am suffering from bad breath since a long time. i want to get rid of it permanently. whenever i drink tea or i eat food or after brushing my teeth , a secretion started from my teeth causing a lime taste in my mouth which increases bad breath. i often feel sensitivity also after eating ice-cream or tea or cold water. kindly help me how to get rid of this problem forever.???
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012