Suffering with avasular nercosis on hip bones post treatment of papillary carcinoma, thyroid gland removal. Treatment advise?

Dear sir/madam ! I am fighting with avascular necrosis of both hip bones since 2009 , after treatment of papillary carcinoma , removal of both thoride glands and radiation . can you help me . brief history is as below . Personal Details: Name: Muhammad Shoaib Age: (years) 32 Sex: Male / Female M Marital Status: Single / Married / Divorcee / Other Married (Two Kids) Nationality: Pakistan Height: feet / inches 5.7 Weight: Kilograms 78 Blood pressure: 80/140 Dependence on: Alcohol / Drugs / Smoking / Tobacco / Coffee / Tea:- Smooking Profession: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Address: 8-GHAZALI PARK WAHDAT COLONY LAHORE PAKISTAN Tel. Nos.: +92-322-0000 E-mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012