Suffering with astigmatism, use contact lens in one eye, burning on using rewetting drops. What could be the cause?

I have been wearing one contact lens for close (the other eye is OK for distance). I have astigmatism & the contact is working OK, but I have been using rewetting drops & often the burn when I put them in. I use theones specified as rewetting drops for soft contact lenses . I got the store brand from Walgreens & thought that was it so I used my sister s rewetting drops, but they burn too. It s not terrible & eases off, but I don t think it should burn. Is the probblem most likely me, my eye, my contact or the drops?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012