Suffering with asthma, usually take propranolol for anxiety. Is it safe?

I got propranolol from my doctor because I get really anxious easily and overexaggerate things and I sweat a lot. But then I looked up what the pill does and it says Beta-blockers reduce the flow of air through the bronchials ( tubes ) in the lung . Patients who suffer from asthma should not receive these medicines which can cause severe and potentially serious wheezing . . And I have asthma so I don t think I should take it
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012