Suffering with asthma, on medicines, have swelling on legs above ankle, weight gain. Should I stop betnesol?

Hi, I m Viag, I m suffering from Asthama from last 10 years, allergy of dust , smoke etc. A 1.5 month before I went to a Dr. due to severe fever , cold & body pain. He advised me Tab. doxoril, Tab.Livocin, Tab,Ocid & betnesol, After that I felt very good & i could enjoy my gym-excercises very good way. Due to those medicines there was no fever,bodypain, & i could take easy breathing , But It is now, found that there is some swelling on my Legs above Ankle, My weight is inclreased around 6 to 7 Kgs although going to Gym & doing trademill excercises daily. CAN YOU ADVISE ON THIS , SHOULD I STOP BETNESOL, WHAT OTHER MEDICINE SHOULD I TAKE TO CONTROL MY WEIGHT & BODY PAIN & EASIER BREATH ??
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012