Suffering with asthma, have cough during winter, dust allergy in summer. Effective remedy?

Hello doctor, My father is suffering from asthama for about 10 years. My father s current age is 55. My late grand father also suffered from asthama. In cold season asthama is trigger at night and father can t walk long distance and trouble in steps up stair. he always suffer from cough in cold season and in summer season he has allergy from dust, smoke . Please give your suggestion and suggest some medicine, and hospital name for asthama treatment in India.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012