Suffering with asthma, diabetes from a long time, on medicines, recently have high BP with tingling and pain in foot. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor, I am 45 yrs Male in stressful Govt Service (administration and Mgt). I have Asthma for 15 years (Controlled by Seroflo 250 Rotacap BDS + Montair Plus OD) and also Diabetes ( 10 years, Volibo M 0.2 BDS, Pregeb MOD 75 OD, Modlib ASG 75 OD medication , HB1AC normally below 7 above 6, PP Blood Sugar 160-180). Now for last 2 months I am having higher BP average 130/95 and a tingling in my foot and lower leg and mild pain occasionally. What should I do? Should I start BP Medicines??
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012