Suffering with asthma, allergy, anxiety, have chest heaviness with intense anxiety attacks, using inhaler. What should be done?

Hi, I had an Echocardiogram and wore a heart monitor for 24 hours about three years ago. All my results came back good, nothing to worry about. It was after one day my heart started racing out of nowhere and assumed I was having a heart attack . I was diagnosed with anxiety after the results came back. I have asthma , allergies, and almost every symptom possible that comes with generalized anxiety. Lately, my chest has felt heavy, I have been having issues with this summer and using my inhaler a ton. I always assume the worst ever since the anxiety attacks . I just saw my doctor for a routine check up, but either my anxiety has been awful lately or something is going on. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012