Suffering with anxiety and panic disorder, heart beat skips everytime on deep breathing, have normal stress tests and EKG. Cause?

Everytime I take a deep breath It skips a beat. I am 24 I have had a stress test, and multiple ekgs in the last year cause I have had a racing heart beat upwards of 150 a minute for more than an hour. All test have came back clean and clear. Should I be worried that this has just now started to happen. Im sure Im just over reacting cause I have been diagnosed with Anxiety and Panic disorder . Also could you tell me about PD/SD?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012