Suffering with anxiety. Took zosert 100, nexito 10. Suggested dicorate ER 250. Should i continue the medicine?

Hai, I am suffering very anxiety and always alwaws always violent anger towards my wife because she is not in good terms with my parents. I was with zosert 100, nexito 10, quatipin 50. Now I went to appolo hospital to consult specialist pyscrtist. He as suggested Dicorate ER 250 for me. I understant that medicine is given for epilisy patients. Please help me . should I take that medicine or not. I am also very afraid that , if I take that I may get epilispy. Please help me if you have a better medicine
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012