Suffering with anorexia, bulimia, got off laxatives, have severe stomach cramps. Recovery time?

Hi I have been suffering with anorexia and bulimia for many years, I have come off laxatives as part of my recovery, I have been taking them daily for 4 years and round 5-15 dulcolax tablets at a time. I have laxative free for 2 weeks but I feel o lated and uncomfortable, I ve got lots of gas, and I haven t been able to go to the toilet or 2 weeks, I ave terrible stomach cramps ,was wondering how long these symptoms will take to go?!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013