Suffering with androgenetic alopecia, on aldactone, have brown discharge followed by fresh blood in the mid of cycle. Serious?

i am on a daily dose of 100mg aldactone for last 1.3 yr as I was diagonised for androgenetic alopecia , also i had a very stressful life from the age of 18 yrs onwards due to my career and also personal life and now i am 29 yrs, before 2 mth i had brown discharge after 5/7 days of normal period, now this mth my period was over before 8/9 days and then last 4 days i was having a brown discharge , today onwards fresh red blood is flowing, I am afraid, please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013