Suffering with amyloidosis involving renal, consistent swelling in legs. Will Cat's claw be helpful in curing it?

Hi, My father is suffering from Amyloidosis with renal involvement. His legs will be swollen everytime. Have consulted with few doctors but its not yet identified if its Primary or Secondary type. Which test will make that clear ? He has already gone through Bone Marrow and Kidney biopsy. Some where on internet it was suggested that Cat s Claw help in reducing the Amyloid, how true is that ? Can he take it in his day to day routine. Should I keep consulting a Hematologist or should I approach a Nephrologist as kidney s function is getting affected day by day. Please help me with these question. Please let me know if you need any information.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer