Suffering with alopecia areata, habit of recreational use of marijuana. Could that be causing it?

I have Alopecia Areata and was wondering chances it will grow back fully. I am a 15 year old boy and had extreme balding/thinning on my scalp and ended up shaving my head but it has continued to me losing my eye lashes, pubes, leg/ arm hair and armpit hair. Also, extreme thinning of my eyebrows. I want to know anything I can do to help it grow back fully (natural treatments) and reccomended treatements for my dermotologist. Also, I want to know the perecentages of people with the disesase who s hair grow back. (I know its inconsistent but an average.) Lastly, on a side note, I recreationly smoke marijuana and was wondering if it had any possitive or neggative effects to this disease. Thank You.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013