Suffering with allergy to Dust, Cold and Parthenium, high level of acidity. On Omez. Suggest?

Doctor, I am suffering with Allergy to Dust, Cold and Parthenium (A kind of flowering plant seen abundantly on road sides in India) for the last 30 years. I also suffer from High level of acidity for the last 5 years. Currently I am using Esiflo 250 inhaler two puffs twice in a day along with Asthalin Inhaler (SOS). For Acidty I am using Omez 20 daily once a day. I would like to know what are the side efffects/long term effects of these medicines. I also get migraine very often and I use Vasograin. Hoping for your early answer
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013