Suffering with allergic rhinitis, no relief with prednisolone. Would taking rhinoclenil with prednisolone help?

Hi. I am a 40 year old healthy male with no known diseases or allergies. I am currently visiting Langkawi for vacation and am suffering from allergic rhinitis since past couple of days. I have never encountered any allergies previously. The doctor has prescribed oral prednisolone 10 mg daily for 7 days. Its my second day of the dose and I am suffering from running nose , watery eyes and dry cough. Just wanted to make sure if oral prednisolone is the right choice or maybe I can take rhinoclenil nasal spray together with the prednisolone. Just wanted to confirm if I can take oral prednisolone and rhinoclenil together and if that would help. Thanks. Also how long will these medicines take to cure this allergy .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012