Suffering with allergic rhinitis, have itchiness, soreness and numbness on the chin with swelling on the lip. How can I do away with it?

Hi Doctors, For the last couple days my chin has been itchy, numb and sore, sort of like when novacaine is wearing off but I have not been to dentist and have not had novacaine. My lower lip is also swollen. I have a general rhinitis allergies and those allergies were going nuts last week as I had a brief trip to China and between the bad air quality in the long flights and the pollen from plants I wasn t used to my allergies were bothering me greatly. I have been home for 3 days however and this didn t start till Sunday evening, and the swollen lip didn t start till yesterday (Monday) evening.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012