Suffering with allergic dry cough, worsens while in the out, taking antihistamines. Suggestion?

sir, i have been suffering with allergic dry cough for last 1month.My ACE is 391cells/ and eosinophil is 7%. i started taking medicine of anti- histamine with motelukast. but result is very slow. some times in my house only feeling comfort, but when going for work or day time its feeling more. cough also not coming fully,just half cough. pls suggest what to do
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Cardiac Surgeon 's  Response
You are suffering from allergic bronchitis.
If anti histaminics and montelukast are not helping, you need to consider steroid inhalers.
Steroid inhalers are safe. You need to consult a physician or pulmonologist for the same.
Outside the house you will be exposed more to the allergens which will increase your allergy and cough.
Wish you speed recovery.