Suffering with allergic bronchitis, taking Telekast L every alternate day, feel tired and sleepy after taking it. Is it good on regular basis?

Hi doctor, I have been sufferring from Allergic bronchitis from last 20 years. I am 26 years old now. I have been taking a tablet called Telekast L from last 2 years. It helps me for around 48 hrs and after that i need to take one more tablet. Can you advise wheather i should continue that tablet so regularly. I feel very tired and kind of sleepy after taking a tablet.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012