Suffering with allergic asthma, advised nebulization when cough is severe. How long to cure ?

hello doctor my son 3yrs 6 months suffering with allergic asthma ,paed adv us to give when cough severe pulmicot asthaline and saline nebulization with 02.we are giving him .it will subside.but when cold it will be dark yellow discharge of nose with cetrizine 2.5mg BD it will subside.and start watery type nasal discharge with severe dry cough .out doctor stared beclate 2 puff BD we are giveing when severe cough and cold with asthline 2 puff TID.now my questions how many days it will take to cure.now more than 15days .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013