Suffering with adult ADHD. Suggestion for treatment availability in AP?

Dear Sir, I am an Indian 51 year age Scanning of my life personally self identification suffering from adult ADHD these problem is early stage from 25year age I have taken so many businesses and employment my main problem is One s stat business or employment do not contunie and with out complete any work but i am mentally & physiologically, philologically alright presently i have no employment and earnings family responsibilities are so many needs these are all economical like family maintenance, children education and employment,children marriages before me I need ADHD treatment for my fulfill family responsibleties. please give suggestion for the treatment available in AP at Hyderabad. My personal information Age: 51 Weifgt: 78kgs Height: 5.6
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012