Suffering with acne, recurring blemishes and white heads. What is the cause and cure?

hello, My name is Angelin, and i ve keep having acne problems. Few years back when i was 13 i was in Australia and i remeber i have really beautiful clear skin after three years i went back to my home country Taiwan then my face starts to have symptoms such a redness and blemishes. i ve tried to see some dermatology clinics but the meds they gave only worked for short time, then white heads and blemishes comes back again,,, I ve bought many on shelf product like others, and try as much as possible not to touch my face with finger . I just wonder what could be the problem that causing theses symptons, and what can i do to reduce and stop it from growing.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012